Boulder Creek Engineering WeighStation™ Track Scales
Stock # BCE / WS-22
Put your yard crew to work — weigh that cut of cars that came in on the Local! The WeighStation™ Track Scale brings your yard and industry scale tracks to life by generating weights for your rail cars within a range you specify. And if your yard crew dawdles, this track scale will alert the crew with lights and a bell when one car is done and it’s time for the next.
WeighStation™ Track Scale :
Two display modes representing railroad scales of all eras, the WeighStation™ Track Scale sports a bright red 7-segment LED readout with 0.55" high digits. Its quick weight display makes this scale is well suited for either static or weigh-in-motion operation. Includes one NightScope™ Infrared Detector.
Prototypical Track Scale for model railroad operations
- Displayed weight varies from car to car within user-defined range
- 3 selectable ranges for car variety or Loads/Empties/Scale Test
- Realistic display action as cars move on and off the scale
- Optional "typewriter" sound and display mode for a vintage experience
- Optional LED and bell alert when weighing is complete
- Optional red & green LED “traffic light” to guide train crews
- Data Link reports weight to printers, C/MRI, computers, and more
- NightScope™ Infrared Detector for day or night operation
- Supports both Weigh In Motion and Static weighing operation
- Gantlet or single track arrangement
- Faceplate/Circuit Assembly with Fascia Template for clean installation
- Screw terminals for all circuit board connections
- Power Supply: DC (9-12 V) or AC (9-12 V), 250 mA min. required
- WeighStation™ Track Scale Faceplate/Circuit Assembly
- NightScope™ Infrared Detector
- Piezoelectric Bell Assembly
- Fascia Template
- Product Manual
Notice: This product simulates weighing for model railroad operations, and does not provide the true weight of rail cars.
How to Use
Full Instructions Enclosed with product
Boulder Creek Engineering, LLC warrants its products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the purchase date. Defective product received by Boulder Creek Engineering during the warranty period will be repaired or replaced at our option. You must pay shipping to and from Boulder Creek Engineering.
This warranty does not cover damage resulting from negligent installation, improper operation, or unauthorized repair or modification. Removal of the product heat shrink voids this warranty. Boulder Creek Engineering makes no other warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. In no event shall Boulder Creek Engineering be liable for incidental or consequential damages.
For warranty service, please contact Boulder Creek Engineering for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Product must be shipped to Boulder Creek Engineering with dated proof of purchase (your receipt).
Standard Mail Post or UPS with Tracking / Signature on delivery
Please contact Boulder Creek Engineering