BV200S – A2 Recirculatory Glue Booth :
The BenchVent BV200S is a re-circulatory glue booth which comes complete with spray shield. It is designed for art, graphics, hobbies, modelling and crafts, for use in areas where ducted glue booths are not practical. Users can position it two ways, reclining or upright, to suit the work they are doing:
- Reclining position (on back-stand)
- For Spray Mount, aerosol lacquers and fixatives etc. applied to artwork placed onto the filter.
- BV300S accommodates artwork up to A3.
- Upright position
- – For model sprays and airbrush use – light grinding particles – solder fume displacement – general solvent dilution etc.
The BV200S can accommodate artwork up to an A2 size.
The BV200S are suitable arts and graphics, hobbies,modelling and craft applications. It will extract fumes and filter particles created by:
- Model Making
- Airbrush Painting
- Light grinding
- Cleaning with solvents
- The BV200S is not recommended for continued use, such as in production applications, especially in extremely confined areas where harmful solvent vapours and fumes may accumulate. For this environment, you will need higher specification extraction cabinets such as BV660H-C or BV930H-C