®™ Welcome to Strike Force Hobbies New Official Website. Preferred by modelers worldwide dedicated customer service
OFFICIAL DISTRIBUTOR FOR NORTH AMERICA AND CANADA !
Great Savings on our Warehouse Discontinued Items Click here to view items !
FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED WITH THIS PURCHASE LIMITED TIME OFFER !
* 110' (33.5m) length typical of bigger tables built from 1900s on - some still in service today
* Must-have detail for engine terminals
* Holds locos up to 15-1/4" (38.7cm) long
* Layout mounting templates for pit & Cornerstone Turntable Control Box
* User-friendly, illustrated instructions simplify assembly
* Requires 15-9/16" (39.5cm) mounting hole to be cut in layout for installation
* 16-7/16" (41.7cm) overall diameter
* Control Box included for use on layouts with DC or DCC train control
* New Cornerstone Turntable Control Box for simple operation & programming with:
- Programmable indexing for up to 99 different tracks
- One-touch 180-degree bridge rotation in either direction
- Simplified LED display with adjustable brightness
- Operate from up to four locations with add-on Cornerstone Turntable Control Boxes (#933-2320 each sold separately)
* Optional: To control turntable operation with DCC throttle or serial UART controller, purchase Cornerstone Advanced Control Module (933-2321, available separately)
* Comes complete with motor & Control Box, operates on 12-18v AC, 16-24v DC power supply (power supply not included)
* Comes with Code 83 rail installed on bridge