Product Information :
City or suburb, turn an empty corner into a detailed scene with the Cornerstone(R) Vintage Gas Station kit! Typical of structures introduced in the 1960s, this detailed model includes:
- Typical of service stations seen across North America from the 1960s on - many remodeled and still in use today
- Roadside and roof-mounted signs in two shapes/styles w/separate colorful graphics
- Aged Asphalt Parking Lot w/stress cracks - easily expanded & customized with matching parts in o Asphalt Parking Lot kit (#933-3544, sold separately)
- Authentic period details inside and out
- Office interior with counter
- Two lifts for service bays - assemble in up or down position.
- Two complete islands with period pumps, oil displays and nonworking lights
- Includes separate soda and ice machines, wastebasket, tire stands, tires, air compressor, gas and electric meters.
- - Main Building: 10-1/2 x 9 x 3-3/16" 26.6 x 22.8 x 8cm
- - Pump Islands: 3-1/2 x 1-3/4 x 1-3/16" 8.8 x 4.4 x 3cm
- - Large Sign: 7/8 x 7/8 x 4-5/16" 2.2 x 2.2 x 10.9cm
Molded in five colors and clear plastic
Arriving spring of 2023 reservations / Pre Orders are being accepted now.